Make HVAC Maintenance Easy and Automatic
To schedule an appointment for HVAC maintenance in Phoenix, please give us a call at (623) 581-5298, or send us a message to schedule.
Schedule an Appointment
AZ Energy Efficient Home has won the ENERGY STAR Contractor of the Year – Sustained Excellence Award every year since 2016. No other contractor in the country has won the Contractor of the Year title more times than us.
Questions about HVAC maintenance in Phoenix
- What are the benefits of regular HVAC maintenance?
- What does the HVAC maintenance plan include?
- How much does a maintenance plan cost?
- What are signs that my AC needs service?
- What’s the difference between HVAC maintenance and HVAC service?
- How do I keep my AC running in extreme heat?
- What’s different about AZ Energy Efficient Home?
What are the benefits of regular HVAC maintenance?
Keep Your Family Safe
Exposure to carbon monoxide is a serious problem that sends 15,000 people to emergency rooms and kills 500 people every year. Our technicians inspect your gas lines and HVAC equipment to make sure there is no risk of carbon monoxide exposure in your home.
Save on Monthly Energy Bills
Regular maintenance allows your heating and cooling equipment to operate much more efficiently, which saves money every month on your energy bills.
Use Your Warranty
If you have a major malfunction with your heating or cooling system, your manufacturer’s warranty can cover the cost … IF you get regular maintenance on your system. Read the fine-print, and you’ll see that your warranty only applies when you have a maintenance plan.
Get Reliable Performance + Extend the Life of Your System
In most situations, it’s possible to prevent furnace, AC, and heat pump failures with regular maintenance. When you sign up for a maintenance plan with AZ Energy Efficient Home, we take care of minor issues before they escalate and cause your systems to fail prematurely. You’ll also save 10% on replacement parts.
What does the HVAC maintenance plan include?
Twice a year, our HVAC technicians perform a full maintenance check and tune up. We service all major brands of furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, and ERVs.
HVAC Maintenance Services
- Check all electrical connections.
- Clean indoor / outdoor coils once per year.
- Measure amp / voltage readings on electrical components.
- Check and clear condensate line as needed.
- Lubricate any non-sealed moving parts.
- Check refrigerant levels and make adjustments as needed.
- Measure system capacity and track over time.
- Clean blower on air handler/furnace.
- Waived trip charge for any return repair within 60 days of last service.
Get in touch anytime
How much does a maintenance plan cost?
Our HVAC maintenance plan is billed annually and includes two service appointments as well as a 10% discount on replacement parts and a waived trip charge for any return repair needed within 60 days of the last service.
One year of the HVAC maintenance plan costs $249 for first HVAC system and $200 for each additional system. If you have an ERV, you’ll get a reduced rate if you’re doing both the ERV and other HVAC systems.
What are signs that my AC or heat pump needs service?
– Thermostat setting doesn’t reflect what your home feels like
– Your AC frequently turns on and off
– Your AC blows out warm air
– You or your family members experience sniffles and sneezes
– Weak airflow from the vents
– Your AC emits funky or foul smells
– You notice leaking water around the unit
If you notice any of these signs, give us a call right away: (623) 581-5298.
Regular maintenance can also help prevent these problems and improve the efficiency of your AC.
HVAC maintenance vs. HVAC service
Here’s the difference:
HVAC service refers to when you need a repair done or when there’s a problem with your heating or cooling system.
HVAC maintenance refers to taking preventative measures that help improve the performance and extend the life of your system.
HVAC service usually involves diagnosing and fixing issues such as leaks, noises, low airflow, faulty thermostats, etc. HVAC maintenance usually involves inspecting and cleaning components such as filters, coils, ducts, fans, etc.
HVAC service is typically done on an as-needed basis when you notice a problem with your system. HVAC maintenance is typically done on a regular schedule (such as once or twice a year) to prevent problems from occurring.
How do I keep my AC running in extreme heat?
- Schedule a maintenance appointment to address small issues before they become big issues:(623) 581-5298.
- Lighten the load on your AC or heat pump, so that it doesn’t have to work as hard to keep your home cool.
Schedule a Phoenix HVAC Maintenance Appointment
Excessive heat causes your AC or heat pump to work harder and longer to keep your home cool. Continuous operation increases wear and tear on the component parts of the system.
It can also create high head pressure in the refrigerant circuit, which can damage the compressor or cause it to shut down completely.
Lighten the Load on Your AC or Heat Pump
Your heat pump or AC can cool your home more easily (and reliably) if you avoid adding extra heat to your home.
The following tips should come as no surprise to anyone who has lived in Phoenix for any length of time, but sometimes a small reminder can make all the difference.
- Thermostat: Set your thermostat to the highest temperature that feels reasonably comfortable to you. If you set your thermostat to low, it will run continuously and struggle to keep up with extreme temperatures in Phoenix.
- Cover your windows: Sun screens make a big difference. You can also use shades or drapes to block the sunlight.
- Fans: Run fans to keep cool, BUT only run fans when you’re in the room. Fans cool people not rooms. Running fans in rooms without people can actually add heat.
- Appliances: Avoid heat-producing appliances (such as ovens, stoves, dishwashers, clothes dryers, etc.) during the peak heat of the day.
What's different about AZ Energy Efficient Home?
In short, we work with care.
Too many HVAC contractors try to get in and out without spending the time to make sure that your HVAC systems are optimized for your home. With us, it’s quality over quantity.
No other contractor in the country has won the ENERGY STAR Contractor of the Year Award more times than AZ Energy Efficient Home.