APS Home Performance Rebate program
APS customers can take advantage of energy saving retrofits and receive rebate credit for making their home more energy efficient.
- Mechanical Evaluation
- A/C Duct Integrity
- Complete Assessment Report
- Up to $2500 in rebates
- Install 10 CFL Bulbs
- 1 Low Flow Shower Head
Meet the Owner at AZ Energy Efficient Home!
Owner of AZ Energy Efficient Homes talks about the most important aspects of a Home Performance Energy Audit process which includes looking for the following inefficiencies in your house.
- Pressure Pan Testing
- Room Pressure Balancing
- Air Leaking in the envelope of your house
- Insulation in your attic
- Air Barrier
- Duct System in the attic
- Combustion systems and appliances
- Thorough Safety Inspections
- Indoor Air Quality
- Nine Page Analysis Report
AZ Energy Describes the Solution to Air & Duct Sealing Issues.
This informative video was taken by AZ Energy Efficient Home to explain how duct leakage can create unsafe air quality into conditioned air space.
- Air Barrier Damage
- Plumbing Penetration
- Indoor Air Quality Issues
- Pressure Pan Leaking
- Excessive Cooling Inefficiency
- A/C Pulling Hot and Dirty Air From Attic
Save with SRP Home Energy Performance Rebates.
SRP and AZ Energy Efficient Home will save you a great deal of money by providing an energy star home performance audit with a detailed report for energy improvements.
- BPI Certified Contractor
- Home Performance Checklist
- Full House Assessment
- Hot Spots and Windows
- Complete Report of Recommendations