As an agent, you need every advantage you can get.
With the growth of interest in green homes, and sustainability in general, it can be a distinct advantage to be selling and marketing a house that has gone through an energy audit.
Listing Agent Advantages
- Shows sellers that you are on the cutting edge of real estate trends and marketing
- Gives your listings a unique, attention-getting marketing advantage
- Demonstrates pride of ownership and tells buyers the home is well- maintained
- Makes older homes feel newer
- Helps energy expenses be mimized and more predictable – a very attractive feature to a buyer
Buyers Agent Advantages
- Allows for a deeper understanding of the home your client is buying
- Extends the home inspection to areas not typically evaluated
- Allows buyers to have critical repairs negotiated/paid for by the sellers
- Demonstrates your ability as a Buyers Agent Specialist
- Gives you a powerful opportunity for six-month or one-year follow-up with the buyer
Contact us today to discuss the benefits of home energy audits for real estate professionals. They are proven to increase the value of a home and help it sell faster.